Saturday, June 14, 2008

Holy Frak! BSG's "Revelations"

Wow. So many secrets revealed. The fleet finds out who the four Cylons are hidden among them. When Deanna said that only 4 are in the fleet, I immediately thought that the fifth must be Roslin, Helo, or Baltar already on the Cylon ship. But then, I thought maybe the fifth cylon is someone we have never even seen before. Maybe the fifth is who helped Kara and gave her the new raptor when she disappeared-she got that from somewhere, and the Cylons didn't seem to know anything about it. Edward James Olmos should be nominated for an Emmy for his outstanding work this week-I could hardly watch his breakdown after Saul told him the truth without breaking down myself. So now the four cylons in hiding have been revealed, and can stay with the humans or cylons. I predict Tori stays with the Cylons, having burned her bridges behind her with Roslin, but think the other 3 will stay with the humans. Hope the cylon-human truce can hold until they figure out what happened to Earth.

Earth. The tone in Roslin's voice said it all. We finally make it here, and all we have are radioactive soil, destroyed buildings, and no signs of life? Hope that any survivors left a clue to where they went next. I was expecting a 'Planet of the Apes" moment with the Statue of Liberty sticking out of the soil, but no such luck. What will they do now? How long before the other cylons find them? Do you think Boomer is around, and if so, will she and Tyrol get back together? I don't know if I can wait until January!

No comments: