Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not exactly must-see, but.....

There are a few shows on that I have been enjoying. I haven't put them on the WattsFresh on TV list because I don't feel that they are exactly, "must see". Every show on that list over on the right is must see-I watch it live or record it and watch it ASAP. The following shows I don't necessarily watch when it premieres, and I don't record them. But if I'm home and it happens to be on, I'll watch it, or I know I'll see it sometime during the week On Demand. I guess they are what you might call my "second tier" shows.


Weeds(Showtime)-I don't know why I keep watching. Nancy Botwin drives me crazy! She might be one of my least favorite main characters ever. And yet, I keep up with the show.


My Boys(TBS) I only started watching this show this season, but I really like it. I usually catch the latest episode on demand the day after it airs. My favorite character is the ladies man Mike-did you catch his Matthew McConaughy impression he used to pick up a waitress? Hilarious!


American Galdiators (NBC) My husband totally makes fun of me every time he sees me watching this show. But Hulk Hogan? A guy named Wolf with sharp canines? Competitors talking trash on the Gladiators and each other? AWESOME! Love that eliminator.


Big Brother (CBS) I will not get sucked in, I will not get sucked in..... yes I will. I do every year(except for that winter fiasco).


Design Star (HGTV) I have really gotten into watching design shows lately. Judge Vern Yip is one of my all time favorite designers. This competition is pretty cool. I'm totally rooting for Matt, the cute balding carpenter. I have loved his designs (except for the Thailand snafu) and think he totally has what it takes to go all the way. Trish is my alternate. Get Tracee out of there!



No comments: